Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Medical Update

Yup, they cut me open yesterday while I was AWAKE, awesome.
My husband took such great care of me all day yesterday. It was fantastic.
Today I will be looking for ways to serve him.
So, turns out it was about a 4 inch absess. The doctor stuck a huge needle in my armpit to numb it, and then cut it open with a knife. Only 5 minutes after the proceedure the medicine wore off, and it still feels like someone cut me open with a knife. It's lovely.
Honeymoon update! We booked a trip to Napa Valley in 2 weeks! So excited! My husband rented a convertable Mustang as well...suh-weet.

12 comments:

  1. Boo to absess. Yay to honeymoon. Drink some wine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the procedure went well and that you finally got your honeymoon plans finalized!

    A convertible Mustang?! I'm soooo jealous! I've wanted a Mustang since I was 4 years old! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch!! Napa Valley is BEAUTIFUL!!! have so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get better! And yay for Napa Valley! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did u just get married!!?? yaya your gona have a blast on your honeymoome! hope you feel better soon, and if you cook a good old fashion steak w a baked potatoes with corn on the cob that should do it for them! men are so easy to make happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^Pretty much. lol
    Yay for getting fixed up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh Im so sorry! But Napa Valley sounds like a perfect honeymoon spot. You'll have so much fun with your man! Congrats. It seems so intimate and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're doing better, although it still hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ugh, , well at least there's lots of Napa valley wine as an anesthetic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad it wasn't too serious, but wasn't it nice to be taken good care of by your husband. There is no better feeling. My husband takes really good care of me when I'm sick too. After I had surgery one time, I couldn't sleep in our bed for 2 months. I had to sleep on the couch in the den so he slept on the other couch or in the chair for 2 months with me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you made it out okay! Hope you feel better soon and that sounds like an awesome honeymoon you two are going to have lots of fun, drink lots of wine!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just now seeing this...So sorry about your surgery but am glad it was nothing serious! Awesome on the honeymoon!! What a good husband!!
    Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete