Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm a Nerd.

Sooo...
Today I woke up early, made breakfast, and headed to school 30 minutes away from where I live. I am taking a blogging class this summer...hence the blog. To my surprise the parking lot was empty, and I forgot it was Friday. Since I don't have class on Friday, I got to do the drive of shame back home this morning! Yup, that's my life.
IN OTHER NEWS
I saw The Prince of Persia last night with my husband at the Warren Theater. That was my first time to sit in the balcony, and I was super impressed by the seat warmers...it doesn't take much I guess. Anyways, the film was directed by Mike Newell and Jake Gyllenhaal played the role of Dastan. On imdb.com this film received a 6.9/10 rating. I thought the photography was fantastic. I was expecting another lame action movie, but there was a splash of romance. I totally think this movie makes up for the manliness that Jake lost in Broke Back Mountain.

Fo-Sho.


5 comments:

  1. That is too funny!! Thats something I would do however i only live 5 min from the school....I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I too have a 30 min drive, so I'm always making sure what day it is before I leave.
    Glad to hear the movie was good. Surprising for an action movie based on a video game....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Andy, it was a Disney movie I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I had to keep telling myself we didn't have class cause it felt like we should.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JAKE EXPRESSED SO MUCH MANLINESS BY STARRING IN BROKEBACK

    ReplyDelete