Thursday, June 24, 2010

The End of the End...

Today is the last day of my undergraduate chapter of my life. I have a final in my writting class tonight, and I posted my evaluation of my blogging class earlier. This could very well be my last day on campus at UCO ever. This is super weird...

Well, I had a blast, I learned a lot about photography and writing, and I discovered a lot about myself. The future is a little fuzzy right now. My ultimate dream job is to be the Director of Photography at Rollingstone Magazine. So, it's only up from here I guess. Graduate school is probably a must...so I will be working on my art portfolio over the next year or so. I would love to go to California, New York, or Las Vegas for art, so let's make it happen!!!

I can't believe I don't have any more finals to take after today. Whoa.

9 comments:

  1. your so lucky jess and congrats, i would be freaking out if i were you!! im so happy for you tho girl yay go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!

    Keep posting your pictures!

    I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! This is my last semester too! But I still have to wait until the end of July to finish up. It must feel good to be done with EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! Good luck and congratulations

    ReplyDelete