Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Honeymoon Confusion

It's a little late, I know.
My husband and I have been married for 3 weeks and are so cunfused trying to pick a honeymoon spot. We can't go out of the country just yet, because we are still waiting on David's green card to get here. Otherwise, we had an Italian honeymoon already planned and partially booked. Image getting upsetting green card news two seconds away from Italy.We want to go to Hawii or the California coast now, I think. We deffinately are looking for a quiet tropical place that caters to honeymooners. We have checked out some resorts like Turtle Bay in Oahu and the St. Regis in California. Anyone been to an awesome place that we should check out?
Let me know!

8 comments:

  1. Yay Italy! Make sure to post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I said we don't get to go to Italy, but that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that bites, having to wait for the green card business to take care of itself, meanwhile you have this great trip planned.

    I hope you find someplace to go, but both those places sound wonderful though@

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't offer much help, as we went to Cancun. We were considering Yellowstone, even though its not your normal honeymoon place....
    Considered a travel agent? They helped us get a package deal that was a good price. Showed us lots of options for places too, depending on whether you want adventure, romance, relaxation, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'vne never been to either, so I have no opinion...but probably, wherever you and your hubby will go to you could probably careless since you're with him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Andy, my first thought was Cancun. Best trip ever! But then there is that speed bump about the whole green card business. That sucks. But when you can you should do Cancun, they make awesome all inclusive packages, all you can eat, all the alcohol you can consume, it is wonderful. We went there for our senior trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been to Oahu and it's just beautiful and totally tourist-friendly, especially for honeymooners... I'd say do that if possible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, I know you probably dont want to wait, But I say you do...Italy is amazing and worth the wait....However i say you go for Oahu, its prettier!

    ReplyDelete